Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF!!!

What a week this has been! I feel like I've run a marathon everyday and I can't seem to get enough sleep to feel rested!!! AND I've got a busy schedule between now and the time we go on vacation at the end of June!!! Literally something every weekend! Thinking about what I have to do makes me tired! But I'm blessed and try to take advantage of every opportunity! Next weekend I'll be doing family photos for Calvary Baptist's Ladies group. They are having a "Mother/Daughter" brunch and what a wonderful opportunity to take a family (generation) photo! I am really looking forward to it! God keeps blessing me with opportunities to learn and grow with my business! I'm excited almost like a kid at Christmas! Photography has always been a passion and it's great that I'm able to share that with others! Well...I had better get ready for work! Check back soon for more photos and updates!!!

Just a funny picture of my neices Addison and Ashlyn and my Laylah I wanted to share with y'all! If you ever need entertainment...come to the Waters house!!!


No comments: