Sunday, April 5, 2009

Awesome Software!

First I want to say that Laylah is much better today! Thank goodness! Unfortunately it's raining again so I'm stuck in the house playing on the computer! I just wanted to share that I've recently purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 and am LOVING this software! You may have already noticed some of the photos in the slideshow below from Haley & Matt's wedding. This photo editing software is unreal! And I can not stop editing photos just seeing what all it does!


Short story!...In December 2007, Laylah and I went to the Botanical Gardens in Statesboro (check it out when you get a chance!) to take a picture for our Christmas card. While there, we found a beautiful rose bush and Laylah just had to smell it! My child loves flowers! Well, she didn't just smell it! She practically embedded her face in it! It was a precious moment and of course, I got a picture of it! : ) But these are the types of pictures I love! I will forever look at the picture and remember every flower that she just had to pick! But I'm adding this picture to my blog just to show you how awesome the picture turned out! Of course I made everything black & white except the red rose! When I took the picture, I could see it the way it is now! And I'm SO excited to have such awesome software to work with!!! Hopefully I'll have many more opportunities to put it to good use!

No comments: