Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning!!!

I don't know if it's because I didn't have to go to work this morning or if it is because we've had rain the past two days but the sunshine has never been brighter!!! I have enjoyed watching the sun rise while sipping cappucino thismorning! Laylah just woke up and we're getting ready to head to Savannah then Statesboro for appointments today! And I'm looking forward to the beach this weekend also! I've changed my plans so instead of Tybee, we're going to St. Simons! There aren't many going with us but it's going to be a great time! We'll get some pictures early in the morning and then play the remainder of the day!!! IF the weather forecast doesn't change it looks to be a beautiful day!
Well I'd better go finish getting ready!

No comments: