Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beach Beauties!

It is a rare thing when I have the opportunity to take a "good" picture of my nieces and daughter together! Usually one doesn't want to sit by the other or they're just not into taking a picture! It's a struggle to get a cute picture! I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! Do not get me wrong! But if I had to make a living off photographing these three little girls...I'd quit and live off welfare!!! : ) Just kidding! But the whole point of my rambling is coming! My brother Wesley and his wife Amanda asked Laylah and I to go to St. Simons this past Sunday! We hardly ever pass up an opportunity to "beach it"! So we headed out and of course I took my camera! I think my new slogan should be "Have Camera-Will Travel"! So any who...below are a couple of the many pictures I snapped just as the girls played and they turned out so cute I just had to share! I did pose them for this first picture!!!

In order from left to right...Addison, Ashlyn and Laylah!Just a couple more of my fav's!


No comments: